Thanks Piotr

I'm using IntelliJ for my Flex projects, but this link has nothing yet:

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/IntelliJ-IDEA

Is there any manual instructions to install Royale with the latest IntelliJ?

Until then, I will make a start with with Moonshine IDE.

Thank again.
Jasen

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 2:06 AM Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Jasen,
>
> I think you should try Royale. Probably no one tried in a long time FlexJS
> in installer.
>
> Royale is available here royale.apache.org. :)
>
> If you have any problems report it on users Royale mailing list.
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2019, 4:44 PM Jasen Martin <jasen.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All
> >
> > Looks like Royale is coming along nicely, thought I'd spend some time
> > coming up to speed now Royale release/Royale Tour De Jewel is out.
> Awesome.
> > Great work!!
> >
> > However, our good friend Apache Flex SDK Air app does not like dev
> > build/Nightly build. I don't really have time at the moment to go
> through a
> > manual build process right now unfortunately.
> >
> > It did work for me some time ago.I am gathering that maybe some kind of
> > issue with FlexJS to Royale change??
> >
> > Here are the logs:
> >
> > Installer path:
> > C:\Users\manager\AppData\Roaming\org.apache.flex.installapacheflex\Local
> > Store\Win64
> > Installer version 3.3.2 (windows)
> > Available Memory: 40243200 (64-bit)
> > Using Locale: en_AU
> > Fetched the SDK download mirror URL from the CGI.
> > Unable to load
> >

> http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-installer-config.xml
> > Aborting Installation:
> > http://flex.apache.org/track-installer.html?failure=true&label=Apache
> > FlexJS
> Nightly&version=0.9.0&os=windows&installerversion=3.3.2&info=Unable
> > to load
> >

> http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/flex-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/apache-flex-flexjs-installer-config.xml
> >

> > No Moonshine tonight
> > Jasen