Hi,

just to complement Chris's emails for people not following Royale. We
already talked this could be great in dev royale list [1]

So as already responded in the other list I think this will be very useful.

So +1

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r11631562364bf9dbae4f57345c3863f42074493f1ce560b0aad4c4c7%40%3Cdev.royale.apache.org%3E

--