Hi Olaf,

My daily development is about 50% Flex. I have large corporate client for
whom I'm taking care of maintenance of his Flex/Air application and new
features. There is open source Moonshine which is actively developed daily
by me and growing Team. I personally would not want to pass to any of my
clients message that I cannot commit to repository cause it's read only if
needed.

If there is any problem with sending that report let me know and we can
change something in that regards.

Thanks,
Piotr

--