Hi,

This is the vote for the 1.1.0 release of Apache
flex-sdk-converter-maven-extension.

This release fixes an HTTP to HTTPS redirect issue that causes Mavenized
downloads to fail.

The release candidate can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flex/flex-maven-tools/flex-sdk-converter/1.1.0/rc1/

Before voting please review the section, "What are the ASF requirements on
approving a release?", at:
https://www.apache.org/dev/release.html#approving-a-release

At a minimum you would be expected to check that:
- SHA and signed packages are correct
- README, RELEASE_NOTES, NOTICE and LICENSE files are all fine
- That you can compile from source package

The KEYS file is at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flex/KEYS

Please vote to approve this release:
+1 Approve the release
-1 Don’t approve the release (please provide specific comments to why)

This vote will be open for 72 hours or until a result can be called.

The vote passes if there is:
- At least 3 +1 votes from the PMC
- More positive votes than negative votes

If you find an issue with the release that's a "show stopper" please don't
hold off voting -1. If someone votes -1, please continue testing. We want
to try and catch as many issues as we can and cut down on the number of
release candidates. Remember existing voters can change their vote during
the voting process.

People who are not in the PMC are also encouraged to test out the release
and vote, although their votes will not be binding, they can influence how
the PMC votes.

Please put all discussion about this release in the DISCUSSION thread not
this VOTE thread.

Thanks,
Josh