Matthias!

The files should not exist. Has some IDE setup copied the files into the
"bin" directory (as part of compiling it without maven) ? It looks like you
are building it not through maven really...

BTW: Does it make a difference whether you use "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true
clean install" or "mvn -DskipTests clean install"

Stephan