Hi Andra!

I am not sure I am getting exactly what the question is. The code you
pasted is from the Spargel API - specifically just forwarding registered
broadcast variables.

What do you mean with "the vertex values get reset" ?

Stephan

PS: The delta iterations are based in this paper:
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1208.0088.pdf