Dear All,

Today I did a major refactoring of some streaming components, with a lot of
class renamings and some package restructuring.

https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/594

1. I refactored the internal representation of the Streaming topologies
(StreamGraph) to a more straightforward and less error-prone graph
representation

2. I renamed a lot of internal stream classes and interfaces to have a more
intuitive name (StreamVertex -> StreamTask, StreamInvokable ->
StreamOperator etc.) and I also corrected the method and variable names
everywhere to match this

3. I did some package restructuring

These classes were getting very messy as we never really did a large
refactoring as the project was evolving. I think we should definitely merge
these changes asap, before the release as it will make future contributions
much much easier to anyone not familiar with the streaming internals.

Cheers,
Gyula