As far as I see in [1], Peter's/Gyula's suggestion is what Infosphere
Streams does: symmetric hash join.

>From [1]:
"When a tuple is received on an input port, it is inserted into the window
corresponding to the input port, which causes the window to trigger. As
part of the trigger processing, the tuple is compared against all tuples
inside the window of the opposing input port. If the tuples match, then an
output tuple will be produced for each match. If at least one output was
generated, a window punctuation will be generated after all the outputs."

Cheers,
Asterios

[1]
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/#!/SSCRJU_3.2.1/com.ibm.swg.im.infosphere.streams.spl-standard-toolkit-reference.doc/doc/join.html