+1

On 20.04.2015 14:49, Gyula Fóra wrote:
+1

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com> wrote:

+1

+1 Let's merge it to flink-staging and get some people to use it.

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Kostas Tzoumas <ktzou...@apache.org>
wrote:

I'm +1 for this

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:03 AM, Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
wrote:

Hi,

The Python API pull request [1] has been open for quite some time
now.
I was wondering whether we are planning to merge it or not.
I took a closer look at the Python API a few weeks ago and I think we
should merge it to expose it to our users to collect feedback.
I hope by merging it, we'll find additional contributors for it and
we
get
more feedback.

Since it will be located in the "flink-staging" module and we'll mark
it
as
a beta component, there is not much risk that we break any existing
code.
Please give me some +1's if you want to merge the Python API PR.
I'd like to merge it in the next 24 to 48 hours, depending on the
feedback
I'm getting in this thread here.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/202