Well I think the initial idea was to keep the dist jar as small a possible
and therefore we did not include the libraries. I'm not sure whether we can
decide this here ad-hoc. If the community says that we shall include these
libraries then I can add them. But bear in mind that all of them have some
transitive dependencies which will be added as well.