Here is the exception from the moment we tried to put in
jobmanager.rpc.address the hostname of the machine which is ip-172-36-98
looks like it doesnt recognize this address.
Why it doesnt support "0.0.0.0"????

13:43:14,805 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager
     -
13:43:14,914 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager
13:43:14,942 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager
     - Security is not enabled. Starting non-authenticated JobManager.
13:43:14,942 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager
     - Starting JobManager
13:43:14,944 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager
     - Starting JobManager actor system at ip-172-36-98:6123.
13:43:15,047 ERROR org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager
     - Failed to run JobManager.
java.lang.Exception: Could not create JobManager actor system
        at
org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$.runJobManager(JobManager.scala:882)
        at
org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager$.main(JobManager.scala:826)
        at
org.apache.flink.runtime.jobmanager.JobManager.main(JobManager.scala)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: ip-172-36-98: unknown error
        at java.net.Inet6AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
        at java.net.InetAddress$2.lookupAllHostAddr(InetAddress.java:928)
@
                                                                  21,1
     71%