Yes, I was referring mostly to blog posts and other websites and was
wondering if breaking them is an issue or not.
I have already created a subtask to add support for positional arguments (
FLINK-2621 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-2621>), so the
examples would be backward compatible.
The problem with that is, we have to detect from the arguments to the
program, if they are positional or key/value and parse them accordingly.
But if everyone is OK with completely switching to ParameterTool and
breaking the support for the old way of executing the examples, then my job
would be also a lot easier.