Release candidates have to be tested thoroughly. Therefore, I would like
everybody to take a look at the release page in the wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/0.10+Release

I've compiled the checks into a document. I would like everyone to assign
one of the checks in the documents to test the release candidate:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TWCFj55xTyJjGYe8x9YEqmICgSvcexDPlbgP4CnLpLY/edit?usp=sharing