Let’s try this again… :D

+1

I think this one could be it. I did:
- verify the checksums of some of the release artifacts, I assume that
the rest is also OK
- test build for custom Hadoop versions 2.4, 2.5, 2.6
- verify that LICENSE/NOTICE are correct
- verify that licenses of dependencies are compatible
- read the README file
- verify that the start/stop scripts work (multi-cluster mode)
- run the bundled examples with built-in and external data
- verify that the log is free of errors/exceptions
- run fault-tolerant job with Kafka with randomly killing TMs and JM
- check that java/scala quickstarts work (also with IntelliJ)
- run an example against a running cluster with RemoteEnvironment
- run the manual tests in flink-tests