> On 12 Nov 2015, at 21:25, Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everybody,
>
> with 0.10.0 almost being released I started writing release nodes for the
> Flink blog.
>
> Please find the current draft here:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ULZAdxwneZAldhJ69tB3UEvjJQhS-ZASN5mdtumtJ48/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Everybody has permissions to comment the draft. Please let me know, if
> you'd like access to directly edit the document.
>
> I would like to publish the release nodes in about 20 hours when the
> release artifacts have been pushed to Maven central and the Apache download
> mirrors.
>
> Looking forward for your feedback and comments,
> Fabian

Very good work Fabian! Thanks!

Can we add a section (or a Wiki entry, which is linked) about how to migrate
from 0.9 DataStream code? The document only mentions keyBy, but it makes sense
to give more information on this.

Is there a plan to do this? I can try to draft a first version with the most
important changes if you want.

– Ufuk