I am not very familiar with Gremlin, but I remember a brainstorming session
with Martin Neumann on porting Cypher (the neo4j query language) to Flink.
We looked at Cypher queries for filtering and traversing the graph.

It looked like it would work well. We remember we could even model
recursive conditions on traversals pretty well with delta iterations.

If Gremlin's use cases are anything like Cypher, I could ping Martin and
see if we can collect again some of those ideas.

Stephan

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 5:35 PM, Vasiliki Kalavri <vasilikikala...@gmail.com