Hi Dongwon,

very cool that you decided to join the community. Btw: very nice talk at
Flink Forward!

Fabian pointed out the most important things already.

On more thing I wanted to add (just in case you are not aware of it
already). There is a "How to contribute" section on the Flink web page:
https://flink.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html

This should also help to get you started. Looking forward to your first
pull request!

-Matthias