Hi guys,

I've integrated streaming in zeppelin for flink.
It works using the scala shell, which I extended to support the streaming
application.
Unfortunately the scala-shell for streaming is not yet included in the
Flink-master, and changed a bit upon public request since I implemented the
zeppelin-flink connection.
It should, however, work with these two versions of Flink and Zeppelin:

https://github.com/nikste/flink/tree/Flink-2522_Scala_shell_streaming_download_linux
https://github.com/nikste/incubator-zeppelin/tree/visualizationDemo

Note that the resubmission of streaming jobs by zeppelin is not yet working.
The running streaming job has to be cancelled by zeppelin, which is
possible by finding out the job-id and sending a cancel message to the task
manager.
I'll continue integrating it with the current versions of Flink and
Zeppelin as soon as I have the time.

cheers,
Nik