Hello,

I am building a new startup.

We are at the architecture stage for the alpha version of the product.

Our architecture:
The streaming server (hopefully Flink) is pulling messages from a data flow
queue (RabbitMQ or AWS IOT broker), processing the data (Pattern matching,
geographical window and geo spatial queries, issuing alerts….) and saving it to
ElasticSearch (2.2) for text search and hadoop for machine learning.

I am having troubles working with ES 2.2 with Flink 0.10. The ES sink of 1.0 is
working pretty well but I am am not sure when the problems that are caused by
using different versions will rise. I’d like to use 1.0 but it deepens on the
timeframe.

Any ETA for a stable 1.0 version ?

Regards
Saar