I have tried both log4j logger as well as System.out.println option but none of
these worked.
>From what I have seen so far is the Filesystem streaming connector classes are
>not packaged in the grand jar (flink-dist_2.10-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar) that is
>copied under <FLINK_HOME>/build-target/lib location as part of Flink maven
>build step.
So, I manually copied (overwrite) the compiled class files from
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.fs package to the my "Flink job"
distribution jar (otherwise it was using standard jars that are defined as mvn
dependency in Articatory) and then uploaded the jar to Job Manager.
Am I missing something? How do I enable logging for the RollingSink class?
<dependency>
   <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
   <artifactId>flink-connector-filesystem_2.11</artifactId>
   <version>${flink.version}</version>
   <scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

    On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 3:04 AM, Aljoscha Krettek <aljos...@apache.org>
wrote:

 Hi,
how are you printing the debug statements?

But yeah all the logic of renaming in progress files and cleaning up after a
failed job happens in restoreState(BucketState state). The steps are roughly
these:

1. Move current in-progress file to final location
2. truncate the file if necessary (if truncate is not available write a
.valid-length file)
3. Move pending files to final location that where part of the checkpoint
4. cleanup any leftover pending/in-progress files

Cheers,
Aljoscha