Hi!

The incremental checkpointing is still being worked upon. Aljoscha, Till
and me have thought through this a lot and have now a pretty good
understanding how we want to do it with respect to coordination,
savepoints, restore, garbage collecting unneeded checkpoints, etc.

We want to put this into a design doc as soon as possible, and we'd be
happy to take input and discussion on the design. Please stay tuned for a
little bit...

Greetings,
Stephan