Hi,

Yes , now I am getting clear with the concepts here.
One last thing I want to try before going for custom trigger, I want to try
Delta Trigger but I am not able to get the syntax right , this is how I am
trying it :

TypeInformation<Tuple2<String, DTO>> typeInfo = TypeInformation.of(new
TypeHint<Tuple2<String, DTO>>() {
});
// source and destStream : Tuple2<String,DTO>
sourceStream.coGroup(destStream).where(new ElementSelector()).equalTo(new
ElementSelector())
.window(TumblingTimeEventWindows.of(Time.seconds(10)))
.trigger(DeltaTrigger.of(triggerMeters,
new DeltaFunction<Tuple2<String,DTO>>() {

@Override
public double getDelta(
Tuple2<String,DTO> oldDataPoint,
Tuple2<String,DTO> newDataPoint) {
return <some_val>;
}
}, typeInfo.createSerializer(env.getConfig()).apply(new JoinStreams());

I am getting error cannot convert from DeltaTrigger to Trigger<? super
CoGroupedStreams...
What am I doing wrong here, I have referred the sample example.

Regards,
Vinay Patil