Hi Aljoscha,

Regarding your concern - to not  expose the StreamRecord in the Evictor,
were you able to find any alternative?

I tried to make the methods take Iterable<IN> input similar to the
WindowFunction, but that didn't work since we have to clear the state and
add the elements back to the state (to fix the bug mentioned in the
previous mail)

If you think the interface that accepts Iterable<StreamRecord<T>> elements is
good enough, I have the changes ready.

Thanks,
Vishnu