De : Ufuk Celebi [mailto:u...@apache.org]
Envoyé : mardi 9 août 2016 18:33
À : Ufuk Celebi <u...@apache.org>
Cc : u...@flink.apache.org; dev@flink.apache.org
Objet : Re: Flink 1.1.0 : Hadoop 1/2 compatibility mismatch

I've started a vote for 1.1.1 containing hopefully fixed artifacts. If you have
any spare time, would you mind checking whether it fixes your problem?

The artifacts are here: http://home.apache.org/~uce/flink-1.1.1-rc1/

You would have to add the following repository to your Maven project and update
the Flink version to 1.1.1:

<repositories>
<repository>
<id>flink-rc</id>