Hi Vinay,

it's not only done by enabling encryption of the Akka messages since the
TaskManager to TaskManager communication utilizes Netty. There is a JIRA
issue which tracks the progress on implementing secured communication
within Flink: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3931. Feel free
to get involved there.

Cheers,
Till