Hi Guys,

We have requirement like – loading data from local CSV file to Postgress
database using Flink Scala…

Do you have any sample Flink scala code for this?

We have tried and searched in Google/Flinkweb website for data load, we
haven’t found any sample code for this requisite.

Code: Flink Scala.

Load: from CSV to local postgres database.

Thanks

Jagan