Hiļ¼Œall

scala program can't direct use createLocalEnvironment with custom Configure
object.

such as I want to start web server in local mode with Flink UI, I will do such
as:

```
// set up execution environment
val conf = new Configuration
conf.setBoolean(ConfigConstants.LOCAL_START_WEBSERVER, true)
conf.setInteger(ConfigConstants.JOB_MANAGER_WEB_PORT_KEY,
ConfigConstants.DEFAULT_JOB_MANAGER_WEB_FRONTEND_PORT)
val env = new org.apache.flink.streaming.api.scala.StreamExecutionEnvironment(

org.apache.flink.streaming.api.environment.StreamExecutionEnvironment.createLocalEnvironment(2,
 conf)
)
```

For using conveniently and perfect API, we need createLocalEnvironment function
have a config parameter

detail in FLINK-4669.

-Jinkui Shi