- scanned commit history for changes
- ran "mvn clean install -Dhadoop.version=2.6.0 -Pinclude-yarn-tests"
- started cluster via "./bin/start-cluster.sh"
- run batch and streaming examples via web interface and CLI
- used web interface for monitoring
- ran example job with quickstart project and staging repository
(cleaned .m2 cache for 1.1.3 before doing that)
- various tests with ContinuousFileMonitoringFunction and verified the
fix from the previous RC1
On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 4:40 PM, Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org> wrote:
> +1 for releasing this as Flink 1.1.3
> - Checked the staging repository for hadoop2 / hadoop1 mixup; quickstart
> version; build a test project against repository
> - Checked the artifacts:
> - src doesn't contain any binaries
> - started Flink locally & executed example & checked web interface
> On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 6:52 PM, Ufuk Celebi <u...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Dear Flink community,
>> Please vote on releasing the following candidate as Apache Flink version
>> The commit to be voted on:
>> 8e8d454 (http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/flink/commit/8e8d454)
>> The release artifacts to be voted on can be found at:
>> The release artifacts are signed with the key with fingerprint 9D403309:
>> The staging repository for this release can be found at:
>> RC2 adds two new commits since RC1. If there are no objections, I
>> would like to reduce the voting time to (at least) 2 days. The vote
>> passes if a majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.
>> The vote ends on Wed, October 12th, 2016.
>> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Flink 1.1.3
>> [ ] -1 Do not release this package, because ...