Hi Govind,

I think the DropwizardMeterWrapper implementation is just a reference
implementation where it was decided to report the minute rate. You can
define your own meter class which allows to configure the rate interval
accordingly.

Concerning Timers, I think nobody requested this metric so far. If you
want, then you can open a JIRA issue and contribute it. The community would
really appreciate that.

Cheers,
Till
​