Hi Jesse,

Have you tried running the test in an IDE (e.g. Intellij IDEA)? AFAIK they have support for ScalaTest.

When running a Maven build, it seems to skip integration tests (ones marked with "IT") intentionally. I assume it would take much time to run those tests. You can run them by explicitly turning on integration tests:
mvn integration-test

I haven't find any documentation for this either, but you can inspect the Maven surefire plugin configuration in the pom.xml file [1], that sets what tests to run or exclude.

Cheers,
Gabor

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/blob/master/pom.xml#L978

On 2016-10-25 20:10, Jesse Bannon wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to run the SVMITSuite in the Flink-ML library. When I build the
package it seems to skip all tests in SVMITSuite - I'm assuming it's
because there's no ExecutionEnvironment set up to use the DataSet API.

I can't seem to find any documentation on how to run this either. Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced,
~ Jesse