Hey all,

Now that many of you have already scanned the document (judging from the views)
maybe it is time to give back some feedback!
Did you like it? Would you suggest an improvement?

I would suggest not to leave this in the void. It has to do with important
properties that the system promises to provide.
Me and Fouad will do our best to answer your questions and discuss this further.

cheers
Paris

On 21 Oct 2016, at 08:54, Paris Carbone <par...@kth.se<mailto:par...@kth.se>>