Hi everyone,

We are currently using BucketingSink (Flink 1.2-SNAPSHOT) function for sink
operation. The BucketingSink function was working correctly. However today,
when I put the job on cluster I got this error;

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.StreamingRuntimeContext.getProcessingTimeService()Lorg/apache/flink/streaming/runtime/tasks/ProcessingTimeService;
        at
org.apache.flink.streaming.connectors.fs.bucketing.BucketingSink.open(BucketingSink.java:327)
        at
org.apache.flink.api.common.functions.util.FunctionUtils.openFunction(FunctionUtils.java:36)
        at
org.apache.flink.streaming.api.operators.AbstractUdfStreamOperator.open(AbstractUdfStreamOperator.java:102)
        at
org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.openAllOperators(StreamTask.java:372)
        at
org.apache.flink.streaming.runtime.tasks.StreamTask.invoke(StreamTask.java:261)
        at org.apache.flink.runtime.taskmanager.Task.run(Task.java:609)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Is there any way to solve this problem?

(The rolling sink function is working based on the processing time and we need
event time for hdfs. Therefore we have choosen bucketing sink function.)

Thank you for your helps.

Ozan.