Hi Stephan,

How soon are you expecting the "release-1.2" fork? I am sure you have
considered merging the FLIP-6 branch after the fork.

Do we anticipate the new tests pushing Flink over Travis CI's new 50 minute
limit? This might be a good opportunity to rebalance the test ranges as the
most recent passing master build (
https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/builds/180504091) shows up to a 10
minute difference in runtime.

Greg