Hi All,

I have a use case for which I need some suggestions. It's a streaming
application with kafka source and then groupBy, keyBy and perform some
calculations. The output of each calculation has to be a side input for the
next calculation and also it needs to be sent to a sink.

Right now I'm achieving this by storing the result state in memory and also
save it in redis cache. I was looking at delta iterations in flink
documentation. It would great if someone can help me understand if I can
achieve this using iterations or any other api. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Govind