Hi,

It would as in the query I gave as an example before:

SELECT
  a,
  SUM(b) OVER (PARTITION BY c ORDER BY proctime ROWS BETWEEN 2
PRECEDING AND CURRENT ROW) AS sumB,
FROM myStream

Here "proctime" would be a system attribute of the table "myStream".
The table would also have another system attribute called "rowtime" which
would be used to indicate event time semantics.
These attributes would always be present in tables which are derived from
streams.
Because we still require that streams have timestamps and watermarks
assigned (either by the StreamTableSource or the somewhere downstream the
DataStream program) when they are converted into a table, there is no need
to register anything.

Does that answer your questions?

Best, Fabian