Hi Pawan,

in the DataSet API DataSet.print() will trigger the execution (you do not
need to call ExecutionEnvironment.execute()).
The DataSet will be printed on the standard out of the process that submits
the program. This does only work for small DataSets.
In general print() should only be used when developing jobs.

You can also use DataSet.printOnTaskManager() which writes to the standard
out of the TaskManager processes, usually to .out files in the ./log folder.

Best, Fabian