​Following my previous question at user@ and by Fabian’s suggestion I moved
the discussion here.

Flink has been growing steadily, and many organizations are asking the
question of how are the releases of flink maintained in the long term, so
maybe it is a good idea to decide and make public the official policy
around this.

I looked at the wikipedia article on Flink and it implied that releases are
maintained from the last two major versions which I don’t think is the
case, I have the impression that currently only the latest major release is
maintained, however I didn’t find any official documentation around this.

What do you think guys? Has this been discussed before? Maybe this is a
good moment to decide this, if we haven’t.

Regards,
Ismaël
​