From: Liangfei Su [mailto:suliang...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2017 11:19 AM
To: dev@flink.apache.org
Subject: Question: RemoteStreamEnvironment submit in detach mode.

Hi,

I get a question when try to submit a graph to a remote stream
RemoteStreamEnvironment in detach mode.

From the client API, it looks when use call execute().  User doesn't have a
way to control whether run in detach mode or not. Since it's
the RemoteStreamEnvironment create a StandaloneClusterClient and flag
detachedJobSubmission is never get chance to be configured?

Is there any doc on this? I did try but didn't find in doc, or wiki yet...

Thanks
Ralph