Hi Greg,

I was not able to update the version to 1.2.0 when updating to
1.3-SNAPSHOT, because 1.2.0 was not released at that point in time :)
But I agree that we should update that version once the release is out. I
forgot to do it.

I'm not sure if I completely understand "breakBuildOnModifications". Does
it fail the build even if somebody did a change that is non API breaking on
a @Public class?