Hi,
I think you would mainly lose on performance, since Beam adds an additional
layer of abstraction and has some requirements from Runners that slow things
down compared to running natively on Flink.

I think feature wise, the only thing that you will lose is support for
Iterations/feedback edges. Flink has this while Beam does not (yet) have an API
for that.

Best,
Aljoscha