IMHO, the problem with the “add documentation” issues is that they should
ideally have been documented as part of the feature development. (Full
disclosure: I’m not innocent there and the Per-Key Window State Doc is somewhat
my fault.) Sometimes, though, several features are developed over the course of
multiple Jiras and it only makes sense to document the final new state.

Best,
Aljoscha

>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6198
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6178