I merged the last to major features for the Table API / SQL (time
indicators and retraction support) to master.
We will need to work on some smaller issues for those features which will
take a few more days (1 week max), but the big changes are in.

Working on those final issue does not block a release candidate. The Table
API / SQL are on top of the DataStream API and runtime.
So the last fixes won't interfere with testing the lower levels of the
system.

Cheers, Fabian