Being able to support an EMIT config independent of the query itself sounds
great for compatible use cases (which should be many :-).

Shaoxuan, can you please refresh my memory what a dynamic table means in
Flink? It's basically just a state table, right? The "dynamic" part of the
name is to simply to imply it can evolve and change over time?

-Tyler