Hi Robert,

I did the following checks and found no issues:

  - Check if checksums and GPG files match the corresponding release files
  - Verify that the source archives do not contain any binaries
  - Check if the source release is building properly with Maven (including
license header check and checkstyle). Also the tests should be executed
(mvn clean verify).
  - Check build for custom Hadoop version (2.3.0, 2.4.1, 2.6.3, 2.7.2)
  - Check build for Scala 2.11
  - Check that the README.md file is meaningful

thanks
Xiaowei