I have done all these but still got some issue in IDEA, especially in the
flink-connector project.
----

On 7/4/17, 15:57, "Piotr Nowojski" <pi...@data-artisans.com> wrote:

    Besides deactivating “scala-2.10” profile in the Intellij it might be
necessary to:
    - reimport maven project:
        1. Right click on root module: “flink-parent”
        2. Maven
        3. reimport
    - invalidate caches and restart: File -> Invalidate caches and restart ->
invalidate /restart
    - rebuild whole project

    I suspect that either activation of scala-2.10 by default comes from
flink-scala and flick-scala-shell poms or it’s an artifact because you
created/imported Intellij project when 2.10 was the default. If the first
option is true, this PR: https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/4240
<https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/4240> might fix this issue.

    Another quirk that I encauntered is the compile error about  ILoopCompat
class being defined twice in Intellij (works fine from console). This comes
from flink-scala-shell/pom.xml, which defines two different source paths
depending on Scala version:

    <source>src/main/scala-${scala.binary.version}</source>

    Such thing is not supported by Intellij and one have to manually remove one
of the source directory (either 2.11 or 2.10) from the project settings.

    Piotrek