I am new Flink user just trying to learn a little bit.  I am trying to
incorporate an existing C++ library into a new Flink application.  I am
seeing some strange behavior when trying to link in the native (C++)
library using java via JNI.

I am running this on Linux (RHEL6)

I can run my application once without error.  Sometimes it will run
successfully a 2nd or 3rd time.  However, eventually on a subsequent run,
I get an exception about the the native library not being found:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no dummy2native in java.library.path
        at com.att.flink.tdata.spss.TinyLoader.loadNative(Dummy2.java:10)

For debugging purposes for now, my native library does not have any
external references.  It really contains 1 method that essentially does
nothing.

The behavior seems to indicate that there is some kind of cleanup being
done that "unloads" the native library.  I suspect this is somehow related
to Flink's implementation of its library cache manager, but I have not
been able to prove this yet.

A few more details:

- I have a c++ library libdummy2native.so that contains a method that can
be invoked via JNI.
- I have a jar containing a class, called Dummy2.  The Dummy2 constructor
will invoke the JNI method.
- The libdummy2native.so library is invoked with System.loadLibrary() like
this:
     static {System.loadLibrary("dummy2native"); }
- In my simple Flink application, I have extended the ProcessFunction
class.  Within this class, I have overriden processElement method that
declares a Dummy2 object.
- The Dummy2 class can be called and invoked without error when used in a
standalone java program.

Any thoughts or ideas on what to try next would be appreciated. Initially,
I'd be happy to be able to just explain this behavior.  I will worry about
fixing it afterwards.

Thanks.