I fully agree with Fabian.

Multiple-choice questions provide little value to the reviewer, since the
validity has to be verified in any case. While text answers have to be validated as well, they give some hint to the reviewer as to how it can be verified and which steps the
contributor did to do so.

I also agree that it is too long; IMO this is really intimidating to new contributors to be greeted with this.

Ideally we only link to the contributors guide and ask 3 questions:

 * What is the problem?
 * How was it fixed?
 * How can the fix be verified?