Well then, let's just try it out :)

I'll push a branch to the apache repo.

On 18.07.2017 16:16, Greg Hogan wrote:
My understanding was that the synchronization was bidirectional but clearly
we’re working without documentation.

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/PROPOSAL-Apache-Karaf-Slack-amp-discuss-about-GitBox-td4050669.html

<http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/PROPOSAL-Apache-Karaf-Slack-amp-discuss-about-GitBox-td4050669.html>
    http://apache-accumulo.1065345.n5.nabble.com/DISCUSS-GitBox-td21160.html
<http://apache-accumulo.1065345.n5.nabble.com/DISCUSS-GitBox-td21160.html>

On Jul 18, 2017, at 8:45 AM, Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org> wrote:

According to the JIRA you linked, you can push the the apache repo, but it will
be overridden by GitHub.
(as it should since the GitHub repo is the original)

The solution offered in the JIRA is to (force) push to the github repo instead
of the apache one.
Unless I'm misunderstanding this doesn't appear to change anything.