Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #3 for the version 1.3.2, as
follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release and binary convenience releases to be
deployed to dist.apache.org [2], which is signed with the key with fingerprint
0xA8F4FD97121D7293 [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag "release-1.3.2-rc2" [5],
* website pull request listing the new release and adding announcement blog
post [6].

The only change in this RC compared to the last is this commit that fixes
copying of the Gelly examples jar:
https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/fda455e23a6192200b85b84d3aee312c9be40c99.
 I would therefore like to propose a shorter voting period because the last RC
was seemingly good except for this bug. Please voice your concerns about this
if you have any. The vote will be open for at least 24 hours. It is adopted by
majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Please use the provided document, as discussed before, for coordinating the
testing efforts: [7]. I have copied over the cluster testing efforts and
functional testing efforts since the code of this RC is exactly the same as RC2.

Thanks,
Aljoscha

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12340984