Thanks for starting the discussion Stephan. I agree with you that the last
release was probably a bit hasty due to the constraints we put on ourselves
with the strict time based release. Therefore and because of some of the
incomplete features, I would be in favour of loosening the strict deadline
such that we have more time finishing our work and properly testing the
release. Hard to tell, however, how much more time is needed.

Cheers,
Till